The new SOLO Basic from Automation Direct is a single loop temperature controller that can control heating or cooling processes. Depending on the particular model of controller, the available outputs include relay, voltage pulse or current. On some models, there are two alarm outputs available with nine selectable alarm types. SOLO Basic controllers have a single control output that can be used for control of a heating or cooling application.
Models with alarm outputs can also be configured to use one of the alarm outputs as a second control output allowing both heating and cooling control or two-stage heating or two-stage cooling control.
There are three types of control modes: PID, ON/OFF and Manual. SOLO Basic can accept various types of thermocouple and RTDs.
• 6 models available
• 100 to 240 VAC 50 / 60 Hz input power
• 1/16 DIN panel size
• Two 4 character 7-segment LED displays: Red for Process value (PV) and Green for SetPoint (SV), °F or °C selectable
• Auto Tuning (AT) function with PID control
• Accepts eleven types of thermocouples, four types of RTD temperature sensors
• Three possible control outputs; Relay, Voltage Pulse, Current (depending on model)
• Alarm outputs: 0 or 2 (depending on model)
• IP66 dust and water jet ingress protection
(inside a suitable enclosure)
• 0°C to 50°C operating temperature range UL,
• CUL, and CE agency approvals
Available to order from our website soon.