In EasyBuilder Pro V6.02.01, Weintek added a brand new feature – “Action Trigger“. This feature allows users to pre-define a series of actions through the graphical UI of EasyBuilder Pro, eliminating the need for combining multiple objects or writing macros.
Action Trigger triggers pre-defined Actions when the specified Conditions are met.
|Condition||After pre-determined idle time or trigger condition is true|
The following scenarios can be easily achieved using Action Trigger!
- Writing macro commands to manage data.
• With Action Trigger, multiple addresses can be configured at a time, in addition to performing other actions.
• Action Trigger provides graphical UI that clearly shows the order of action execution.
• Action Trigger eliminates the need for building complex macros, making project maintenance an easier task.
- Executing actions that previously required a combination of many functions.
• Action Trigger not only simplifies configuration but also avoids the uncertainty of customizing combinations.
• For example, before, a user may need to configure: event notification → PLC control → macro execution for a job, but now the same can be done simply by using Action Trigger.
- Defining behaviour after idle time.
• Action Trigger can execute actions after idle time, for example, showing popup warning, parameter reset, data transfer, window change…etc.
Software Version: EasyBuilder Pro V6.02.01 or later.