Over the past few years, Weintek have continuously invested in research and development, driving innovation with the cMT Series. As the series grows with even more capabilities it is gaining acceptance in IIoT applications which rely heavily on network communication support. Nonetheless, Weintek is aware that not all factories were built with network connectivity in mind. In many cases, establishing network and wiring can be an obstacle for system upgrades, this is especially true if the installation needs to be made on a moving platform. In such cases, WiFi can come to the rescue. In light of this, Weintek has introduced a new wireless model, cMT-SVR-200, which is based on the existing cMT-SVR-100 with the added benefit of WiFi connectivity.
Being the pioneer in breaking the limitation of conventional one-machine-to-one-screen architecture, the screenless cMT-SVR Series has truly been the one of a kind, a cross-generation product that showcases Weintek’s innovative cMT architecture, and cMT-SVR-200 has inherited all the key characteristics, including multi-display and remote monitoring. By running cMT Viewer App on a tablet, mobile phone, or PC, operators are able to wirelessly monitor and control multiple cMT HMIs. Even when the operator is not on site, EasyAccess 2.0 makes remote monitoring possible while at the same time allows pass-through connection to a remote PLC. Without a touchscreen, cMT-SVR-200 can be installed inside a control cabinet, eliminating concerns over screen wear loss. But when a screen is needed, simply install a cMT-iV5. Compared to the cMT-SVR-100, the cMT-SVR-200 has a wider input voltage range adaptable to varied power conditions. In addition, the Wi-Fi in cMT-SVR-200 supports 802.11b/g/n wireless communication standards and WPA/WPA2 security, enabling the HMI to send/collect valuable data effectively, accurately and safely in harsh and complex industrial environments.
With the release of cMT-SVR-200, users now have a new choice that will help overcome wiring obstacles and benefits from the rich features within the cMT architecture. Be ready to meet cMT-SVR-200, the next generation HMI for your wireless industrial applications.
• Industrial WiFi
– Supports wireless standards 802.11b/g/n. Designed with robustness against interference for industrial environment. Detachable antenna design allows using third party antennas suitable for the environment.
• Rich I/O Interfaces
– Ethernet port, USB Host 2.0, Serial Port: COM1: RS-232 COM2:RS-485 2W/4W COM3: RS-485 2W
• High Reliability
– Industrial level protections: PCB coating and power isolation ensure durability and reliability in any harsh environment.
• Storage Capacity
-Offers not only a significant amount of storage capacity but also allows using external USB disk / SD card to as storage space.
• Wide Input Voltage Range
– Supports 10.5~28V DC wide voltage range input for installation in varied power conditions.
• Powerful Connectivity
– Supports more than 300 drivers, most are which are for major brands of PLCs and controllers.
• EasyAccess 2.0
– EasyAccess 2.0 can help remotely access HMI data and allows pass-through connection to a remote PLC. The EasyAccess 2.0 license is included on cMT-SVR-202.
• IIoT Protocol Support
– Supports MQTT and MODBUS TCP/IP Gateway, ensuring seamless system integration and integration with cloud platforms.
Applicable software version: EasyBuilder Pro V6.02.02 or later, availability – expected Early-mid March 2019.