Announcing the DURApulse AC Drives – GS4 Series (230 / 460 VAC Sensorless Vector w/PLC)
New! … Next Generation GS4 Series DURApulse AC Sensorless Vector Drives.
- 1 to 25 HP … 230 VAC Single/Three-Phase
- 1 to 100 HP … 230 VAC Three-Phase
- 1 to 300 HP … 460 VAC Three-Phase
The DURApulse GS4 series of AC drives includes many of the same standard features as our other GS drives including dynamic braking, PID, removable keypad, and much more:
- Single-phase input capability (all 230VAC drives can be supplied single-phase)
- V/Hz control or sensorless vector control for improved speed regulation
- 100kA Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR)
- 50°C rating
- STO – Safe Torque Off (TUV certified)
- Built-in PLC (up to 10k steps)
Built-in I/O capabilities:
- three analog inputs, two analog outputs
- one frequency output (high-speed pulse train)
- ten digital inputs, two digital outputs
- two STO inputs, two SPDT relay outputs
Expansion I/O slot accepts any one of three I/O option cards
- relay output card,
- AC input card, or
- combination DC I/O card.
High speed communication interfaces:
- Serial MODBUS RTU/ASCII and BACnet protocols built in,
- Optional MODBUS TCP, EtherNet/IP communication cards
GS4 QuickStart menus simplify configuration
The smart keypad is designed with defaults to quickly configure the drive, set the speed, start and stop the drive, and monitor critical application parameters. Up to four drive configurations can be stored in the keypad, and transferred to additional DURApulse GS4 drives. Users can also store up to 32 parameters in a custom Quick-Start menu.
- Fire mode, Circulatory control mode
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Flange mount capability for better cooling:
- CE, TUV, UL, cUL listed
To find out more or purchase go to our webstore here.